Never use bleach directly on your pets ringworm; you will end up with a very bad chemical burn that will be highly painful. Bleach on the other hand is very effective in getting rid of the ringworm spores which cause contamination and spreading.
Follow the simple directions below for disinfecting your home or your pets environment to eliminate ringworm spores from spreading.
- Change air filters in your forced air units to catch the ringworm spores as they easily travel throughout your house. A filter rated for allergies and fine dust must be used.
- Vigorous daily cleaning of all surfaces in your home is highly recommended. Use our hospital grade PuracleenRx Disinfectant on nonporous surfaces or on surfaces that bleach and water can not be used.
- Wash all clothes, bedding, etc in hot water and borax and water to combat the spores.
- Vacuum daily and intensively. When done, discard the bag each time. Spray the vacuum brushes with the PuracleenRx Disinfectant to combat any fungus to eliminate spreading to any other areas the vacuum is used.
- Apply the Ringworm Healing Gel 2 times a day to the ringworm. (Do not use on your face).
- Spray your hands with the Ringworm Healing Spray several times a day to combat any spores on your hands, from taking care of your dog.
- Do not cover with a Band-Aid or bandage. Our product will dry out the ringworm and it will crust up and peel off.
There is a non toxic cure for pet ringworm. PetsBestRx products are highly effective in eliminating ringworm in pets quickly and safely. Many people ask, “how long does it take to get rid of ringworm”? The answer is simple…. In 3 to 5 days! PetsBestRx has antifungal and ringworm lotions to respond to every skin type and each type of pet!