Unless you ATTACK in all Angles You’ll never Completely Get Rid of Your Ringworm!
Change air filters in your forced air units to catch the ringworm spores as they easily travel throughout your house. A filter rated for allergies and fine dust must be used.
- Vigorous daily cleaning of all surfaces in your home is highly recommended. Use our hospital grade PuracleenRx Disinfectant on nonporous surfaces or on surfaces that bleach and water can not be used.
- Wash all clothes, bedding, etc in hot water and borax and water to combat the spores.
- Vacuum daily and intensively. When done, discard the bag each time. Spray the vacuum brushes with the PuracleenRx Disinfectant to get rid of any fungus in order to eliminate spreading to any other areas the vacuum is used.
- Apply the Ringworm Healing Gel 2 times a day to the ringworm. (Do not use on your face).
- Apply Ringworm Healing & Protection Spray or Gel to your hands several times a day to get rid of any spores on your hands, and on your face (if you have ringworm on your face.)
- Do not cover with a Band-Aid or bandage. Our product will dry out the ringworm and it will crust up and peel off.
There is a non toxic cure for pet ringworm. PetsBestRx products are highly effective in eliminating ringworm in pets quickly and safely. Many people ask, “how long does it take to get rid of ringworm”? The answer is simple…. In 3 to 5 days! PetsBestRx has antifungal and ringworm lotions to respond to every skin type and each type of pet!