#1 Treatment for Pet Arthritis
For Large & Small Cats
For All Breeds
GIVE THEM THE RELIEF THEY DESERVE.
TRI-RELIEF WILL REVITALIZE YOUR PET AND
GET THEIR LIFE BACK ON TRACK.
If your pet suffering from Joint, Arthritis or Muscle Pain you need a Pet Arthritis Treatment. Is the constant ache limiting your Pet’s quality of life? New Dual Action Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ can help! Our non-toxic, fast and effective Pet Arthritis Treatment formula will relieve the ache associated with Joint, Arthritis & Muscle Pains, while also helping to rebuild the damaged joints and cartilage. Don’t waste your money on a Pet Arthritis treatment that just don’t work. Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ Pet Arthritis Treatment is guaranteed to relieve the pain or you get your money back!
Your Pet Can’t Tell You What’s Wrong!
It’s Up to YOU to See the SIGNS OF PET ARTHRITIS
Get a Guaranteed Pet Arthritis Treatment
Has your pet become less active, less playful, or is it tiring quickly on walks? These could be early signs of Arthritis. As the progression continues some signs become more serious and are sad to see:
Some animals may have periods of time without symptoms only to have the symptoms return the next time they get up. Cold and damp weather accompanied by aging are known to increase the symptoms. There is no reason for your pet to continue suffering with these ailments; you need a pet arthritis treatment. Q-Based Solutions offers a unique pet arthritis treatment formula that out-performs the competition by treating and relieving the pain with lasting affects all day.
Benefits of our pet arthritis treatment formula include:
- Economically superior to other products and competitively priced; therefore a jar lasts up to 6 months.
- It relieves pain up to 12 hours per application while repairing arthritis damage without steroids or NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Combined natural arthritis repair with pain relievers make an extremely effective cream for a variety of pain problems.
- Studies show 86% of active ingredients in this cream penetrate directly to the source of the targeted area vs. only 8% for oral supplements, in a matter of few minutes.
- Relief and effectiveness does not fade with long-term use. Immediate pain relief while reversing arthritis damage.
About Pet Arthritis
The chief causes of arthritis in pets are genetics, previous injuries/accidents, and infection or immune system problems. When cartilage, which protects the bone and makes up the joint, is destroyed, it is called degenerative joint disease or osteoarthritis. This is a progressive disease that affects the weight-bearing joints such as hips, spine, knees and elbows. About 25-30% of pets suffer with the same pain and debilitation as people. Normal stress on abnormal joints or abnormal stress on normal joints can result in cartilage destruction and changes in the bone. Normal stress on abnormal joints can result in hip dysphasia. Abnormal stress on normal joints can be from constant jumping of obstacles, stretching or tearing ligaments during strenuous exercise or an injury from a fall or an accident. Deterioration occurs in the cartilage that protects ends of bones and they become rough instead of smooth like they should be. Cracks develop in the soft spots with progression of the disease. The exposed bone remodels and gets spurs while the cartilage frays. The exposed bone has nerves causing the pain and the spurs add to that pain. The cartilage is unable to repair itself.
There are primary and secondary joint diseases. Primary joint diseases have no known cause other than wear and tear. The causes of the secondary joint diseases are hip dysphasia, patella luxation or loose kneecaps, osteochondrosis, trauma and ruptured knee ligaments. Sometimes this can be prevented by surgical repair of the joint. The secondary causes are described in more detail in the following paragraphs.
The ball and socket joints are malformed in hip dysphasia. The ball and socket do not fit together properly. This causes serious complications such as chronic inflammation, calcium build up, muscle pain and surrounding tissue breakdown. The larger breeds such as Labradors, Golden Retrievers, St. Bernard’s, Great Pyrenees, Siberian husky, and German Shepherds are most at risk, but even smaller dogs are still at risk for developing arthritis. A common cat breed that has hip dysphasia is the Himalayan.
A loose knee cap or dislocated kneecap occurs when the leg bones are poorly formed. This causes the kneecap to move in and out of normal position and makes a popping noise.
About Our Formula
Our advanced Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ Pet Arthritis Treatment formula has been proven so effective for people that we decided to develop our treatment for Pets!
Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ Pet Arthritis Treatment offers long-lasting Dual Action Pain Relief that covers a broad range of pain associated with Joint, Arthritis, & Muscle pain. This cream provides Immediate Pain Relief with natural anti-inflammatory ingredients for muscle pain, connecting tissue pains (strains), contusions and other muscle and joint related pain.
Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ Pet Arthritis Treatment also provides longer lasting pain relief and repair features such as:
- Lubrication of the joints and connecting tissues reducing inflammation.
- Protection of cartilage from premature degeneration while promoting cartilage production and repair.
- Improvement of circulation in muscles and connecting tissue while improving stamina and relieving soreness.
- Improvement of joint flexibility and range of motion.
All of the best arthritis products on the market all have the same common ingredients (MSM, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), but the best just wasn’t good enough! We wanted even better! We’ve taken it to the next level and added Emu Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Camphor, Extract of Arnica & Menthol!
The Clinically Proven Common Ingredients most pain relievers have:
- MSM serves as a prime source of bio available sulfur and serves many purposes. It improves circulation and helps to build healthy new cells. MSM ensures healthy connective tissue, increases athletic stamina and elimination of muscle soreness.
- CHONDROITIN SULFATE is a proven anti-inflammatory and is proven more effective than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. In addition, it protects cartilage from any premature degeneration and works directly with glucosamine when stimulating cartilage production.
- GLUCOSAMINE HCI repairs, lubricates and rebuilds worn joints and cartilage while increasing joint flexibility. Glucosamine is a clinically proven natural remedies for arthritis and serves as an arthritis tool to slow progression and lubrication for the joints.
The ingredients that took Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ to the next Level:
- EMU OIL acts as an emollient and carrier to take the active ingredients inside the skin instead of just depositing it on the surface. Emu Oil penetrates and reduces inflammation in joints and is a proven treatment for muscle aches and pains. It naturally contains high levels of linolenic acid; which is a substance known to ease muscle aches and joint pains.
- HYALURONIC ACID is used to treat muscle spasms, fibromyalgia and hardened tissue. It is also used as alternative therapies to restore circulation and relieve pain. It is so effective because it is a water soluble oil that can selectively bond to water molecules or aqueous ions such as sodium, potassium, and magnesium, providing firmness in limp, soft tissue. It acts as a lubricant by allowing fibers to pass over each other smoothly, thus making the tissue softer.
- EXTRACTS OF CAMPHOR penetrates the skin, and numbs the peripheral sensory nerves. It’s slightly antiseptic with antimicrobial properties.
- MENTHOL is used as a topical analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains such as muscle cramps, muscle sprains, and similar conditions, alone or combined with products like Camphor.
- EXTRACTS OF ARNICA is used externally to treat wounds, bruises, sprains, aches and pulled tendons. It helps with sore, tired muscles. Arnica is an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. It minimizes the effect of tissue trauma and aids in the recovery process. Arnica reverses the effects of pain-causing prostaglandins.
AN INFORMED CUSTOMER IS THE BEST CUSTOMER
Most products only treat the symptoms. They do nothing for the actual problem. While Arthritis can not be cured, Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ can help to rebuild the damaged joints and cartilage that cause the pain, reducing the frequency of “flare-ups”. 99% of other pet arthritis treatments are taken orally. You may be thinking, “Well, if most people are developing oral arthritis treatments it must be effective.” Though they “May” work, the complications are not worth the risk.
Other Pet Arthritis Treatment have negative side effects
Side effects most commonly found in Oral medications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Loss of Appetite
- Dark or Tarry stools
- Seizure or Behavioral Changes
- Allergic reactions that can include facial swelling, hives and rash.
- Increased Thirst and Urination
Some oral medications contain many of the these listed side effects and also put your pet at risk of anemia, Yellowing of gums and skin or whites of eyes (jaundice). Anti-inflammatory steroid medications may also result in weight gain and Cushing’s syndrome following prolonged or repeated use.
Why put your pet at risk for more suffering when you are just trying to help the current pain subside?
Our Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ Pet Arthritis Treatment is 100% safe and side effect free. That’s right. Side Effect Free! Our advanced Pets’BestRx™ TriRelief™ Pet Arthritis Treatment formula has been proven extremely effective and safe for human use. We feel that your pet deserves the same satisfying relief so we developed a version For Pets. You will see results in your pet’s happiness and movement within just 15 minutes of one application and guess what? The relief LASTS ALL DAY. Your pet can only gain from our unique and successful formula.
We understand the way you feel towards your pet, and want to stop their Arthritis pain and suffering as quickly as possible. That’s why they deserve the very best Pet Arthritis treatment available today.You’re not alone in how much you love your pet. There are countless people who love animals, just like us. In fact, here is a group who’s sole purpose is to discuss the love of their pets.
We are so confident that our treatment is the BEST Choice for your pet that we are going to give you our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our Pet Arthritis Treatment.
All we ask is that you make an honest effort to use our pet arthritis treatment products as directed by contacting a customer service representative within 4 to 5 days of receipt if you are not seeing a noticeable improvement. This would allow us to give you additional assistance to make a change in your pet arthritis treatment regimen. If you are still not satisfied with our products, we will gladly provide you a full refund of the purchase price of the pet arthritis treatment.
For more information on returns, please read our Company Policy.
Are You Ready to Give Your
Pets the Relief They Deserve?
Order Online Now
||To order via our 128 bit Certified SECURE server, have a credit card handy and click on the offer below that best fits your needs….||
For a Limited Time Only, you will also receive our FREE Informational eGuide (a $30 Value) as a Free Gift
For Qualified Shelters
*No Endorsement Implied