What happens if my pet licks the DE-Stroy Eco Dust for mange?

Our All Stop DE-Stroy Pest Control Eco Dust is a completely safe and non-toxic mange powder. It is also used in the treatment of internal parasites. If you pet licks a small amount of the powder it will not harm them because it is a food grade diatomaceous earth powder.

This mange powder is made to be used all over the home on bedding, carpeting and on flooring. You can put the dust on your pet’s fur directly and it will help with fleas or other skin parasites that may be on your pet. The Eco Dust can be used outdoors; if it becomes wet it will need to be reapplied. This food grade diatomaceous earth is composed of fossilized fresh water marine life and organisms that have settled into lake bottoms over time. If the powder is inhaled, it is similar to baby powder and when directly inhalation can cause irritation of the lungs. The All Stop DE-Stroy Pest Control Eco Dust does also come in a 32oz bottle, two gallon bucket or a five gallon bucket. You can also purchase this product with the Pest Pistol to evenly spread a fine layer of dust all over your home for mange mites. The food grade diatomaceous earth acts as shards of glass to insects, when they crawl or scratch through the powder it will cut their exoskeletons causing them to dehydrate and die. Therefore, the Eco Dust is very effective against mange mites but safe enough to be used around your children and your pets.