Getting rid of Ringworm is totally dependent on the length of time your pet has been infected, which treatment program you have chosen and the size of the Ringworm Sore. Our PetsBestRx Ringworm products able to treat a new ringworm sore the size of a penny in 3 to 5 days; therefore why waste time using oral medications that can take weeks?
WARNING! Do not Purchase a Ringworm Treatment Program Unless it meets all of the following criteria:
- The Program has a Money Back Guarantee
- The Products DOES NOT require Oral Meds to work. WARNING! Topical treatments that require Oral Meds are not strong enough to do the job!
- The Customer Support Dept. is readily available to Assist You in providing Support for any challenges or difficulties. Remember the fungus can be from moderate to severe cases and we offer experience in both of these areas.
- The Program treats your pet and its environment to prevent re-infestation.
- The Products are safe and non-toxic to your pet.
- The product is even safe to use on your pets thin ears.
PetsBestRx Products meet this criteria!
There is a non toxic cure for pet ringworm. PetsBestRx products are highly effective in eliminating ringworm in pets quickly and safely. Many people ask, “how long does it take to get rid of ringworm”? The answer is simple…. In 3 to 5 days! PetsBestRx has antifungal and ringworm lotions to respond to every skin type and each type of pet!