Sarcoptic Mange in Dogs
Sarcoptic mange in dogs is the most common mange and it is the easiest type of mange to treat. There are many ways to treat Sarcoptic mange in dogs and there are even some down right harmful sarcoptic mange home remedies on the internet. The best way and safest way is to use our Pets’BestRx products because:
- They are safe and pesticide free
- They are easy to use
- They are guaranteed to work
- They work fast
- Our trained Pet Advisor are trained on sarcoptic mange in dogs cures and they can offer specific sarcoptic mange in dogs regimens for your specific situation.
Unlike Ivermectin which is the traditional sarcoptic mange in dogs cure or treatments by vets for sarcoptic mange in dogs, our product is nontoxic and free of pesticides. Ivermectin is a chemical injected into your dog to combat sarcoptic mange in dogs and commonly used by veterinarians. Ivermectin works in some cases, but after a couple of days the mites reappear. This chemical can take weeks to cure Sarcoptic mange in dogs, compared to our products that take only a few days to combat sarcoptic mange in dogs. Why would you want to inject harmful toxic chemicals in your dog that will compromise his immune system and will not allow him to treat properly?
Sarcoptic Mange in Dogs Dips take weeks to months to cure mange
Another way to treat Sarcoptic mange in dogs is to dip your dog. There are three different kinds of dips you can use and some have been banned from the market — Paramite dip, mitaban dip and lime-sulfur dip. These dips are also effective to combat sarcoptic mange in dogs, however cost hundreds of dollars and take months to start noticing a change. It doesn’t make sense to spend more money than necessary for a sarcoptic mange in dogs treatment that takes weeks or months to cure mange.
By using our Pets’BestRx mange medicine and mange creams, you are assured 98.5% success. We offer a 30-day guarantee. Dipping your dog is not guaranteed. Our products are safe and we have a proven mange cure for Sarcoptic Mange in dogs.
Sarcoptic Mange in Dogs is curable with the right treatment
“Is there mange repair?” The answer is yes; by using our Pets’BestRx mange treatment program for Demodectic mange and Sarcoptic mange in dogs, mange can be cured.
How long does the cure for Sarcoptic Mange in dogs take? In 3-5 days you should see dramatic results in your pet’s mange repair.
Can Mange be spread to humans? Yes, humans can get Mange, but the mite can only live up to 3 days without its correct host; therefore the person will itch constantly until the mite dies.
Some Reference Links about Sarcoptic Mange:
- Mange is a skin infection caused by parasitic mites that burrow into the skin of an animal to lay eggs or are already present within the skin pores.
- Mange in humans is highly contagious and is transmitted through close contact.
- Mange never went away, but today at least one type of mange actually seems to be on the rise.
- Mange is most prevalent around the eyes, elbow, and knees.
- Mange may be localized or generalized. Mange is not usually life threatening but it can make your pet very itchy and very unhappy.