Posts Tagged ‘Home Remedies For Mange’
Yes. Your pet can contract staph infection along with mange mites due to secondary infection caused by excessive scratching. It is important to keep all wounds clean and disinfected in order to prevent Staph infection from setting in when dealing with mange mite infestations.
It actually is recommended in our mange regimen that you use the PetsBestRx Pet Wash at least every fifth day to treat for mange mites. The PetsBestRx is anti-microbial to kill bacteria and viruses on the skin. We also offer the PetsBestRx Mitactin Spray and the PetsBestRx Sulfinex Cream for the treatment of mange on dogs and cats.
Ivermectin, Mitaban and Lyme Dips for the treatment of mange mites can all be extremely detrimental to your pet’s health. All of these prescription mange mite medications for mange contain harmful toxins. Once these harmful toxins enter your pet’s system they can cause respiratory failure, cancer or even death in some cases. Read the rest of this entry »
A symptom of mange can be intense itching. Every cat is different; some may itch more than other. Also the amount of mites on the skin can increase the itching associated with the feline scabies.
Some cats can have mange mites present on the skin and no show any signs of mange. Another symptom of mange on cats is hair loss. If they scratch themselves and create an open wound they can cause a secondary infection. Itching symptoms on your cat can depend on your cat’s skin, allergic reactions or sensitivity. Also if you pet has a lowered immune system this can cause their skin to become sensitized to the biting and burrowing of mange mites. Read the rest of this entry »
Our PetsBestRx Sulfinex Cream is made with white sulfur. White sulfur unlike yellow sulfur is completely safe and non-toxic. It does not smell bad and does not require you to use gloves during application. Our white sulfur treatment will not harm your pet or stain it’s coat.